If you have won one of ten £50 prizes
Post this winning ticket to Golden Ticket, Rakusens Ltd, Clayton Wood Rise, Leeds, LS16 6QN.
Winners must include adequate proof of purchase (i.e. receipt) their name and an address to which the £50 prize cheque can be sent. Winners are advised to send their winning tickets by either recorded delivery or signed for post. Rakusens will refund postage up to the value of £5. Ends: 31.12.2019
Terms & Conditions
1. Subject to these Terms and Conditions, the Golden Ticket deal is open to legal residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Rakusens, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion. Participants are deemed to have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions and will therefore be legally bound by them.
2. Purchase necessary. Qualifying products are Red Passover Matzo (300g) and Red Passover Matzo (400g).
3. 10 prizes of £50 are available, via 10 Golden Tickets which have been hidden in qualifying products. A customer is deemed to have entered the Golden Ticket deal upon purchasing one of the promotional qualifying products. If a product does not contain a winning ticket, then the customer should consider this a losing pack.A Golden Ticket can only be redeemed once.
4. Upon finding one of the 10 Golden Tickets, the winner will be required to contact Rakusens by 31.12.19 to redeem their prize. This can only be done by posting the ticket toGolden Ticket, Rakusens Ltd, Clayton Wood Rise, Leeds, LS16 6QN. Winners must include adequate proof of purchase (ie receipt) their name and an address to which the £50 prize cheque can be sent.
5. Winners are advised to send their winning tickets by either recorded delivery or signed for post. Rakusens will refund postage up to the value of £5.
6. The tickets have no cash or other value.
7. Allow up to 28 days for delivery of £50 prize cheque from the date of winner confirmation.
8. The Golden Ticket deal cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer run by Rakusens.
9. The Golden Ticket deal will run until the 10 Golden Tickets have been claimed, or 31.12.2019, whichever is the earliest. Golden Tickets cannot be redeemed after this date.
10. All qualifying products included within the Golden Ticket deal are subject to availability at the time of purchase. There is no product alternative available.
12. Rakusens, their distributer or anyone associated with this promotion will not know where or when a qualifying product containing a Golden Ticket has been sold, it is therefore the responsibility of the customer to check the product for a Golden Ticket. Should a winning ticket not be claimed by 31.12.19, the Golden Ticket shall be null and void.
13. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, Rakusens excludes responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the deal details beyond its control and for any act or default of any third-party supplier.
14. Rakusens reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Golden Ticket deal with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Rakusens in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
15. If you are a winner of the promotion, you agree that the promoter may use your name and county of residence to announce the winners of this promotion.
16. The name and counties of the Winners will be available by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This will be available until 31.1.2020, one month after the promotion ends.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.