Rakusen’s wishes to select and appoint a suitable Contractor for the design, supply and installation of the 263kWA Solar Panel PV system and invites suppliers to submit a tender to meet our requirements:
- Required PV Solar System Size: 263 kW
- The project value: £167,000
- Roof material = Steel Cladding
- Roof Dimensions = 32m x 34m (1088m2)
- Height to Eaves = 8m
Please submit prices into four sections as per the following assumptions:
- Solar Panels, framework and inverters.
- Electrical infrastructure work.
- Scaffolding, access, skips, etc.
- Installation and commissioning.
The initial award will be awarded to the highest-scoring provider.
Tenders will be scored using the following scoring scheme.
- The most competitive price
- Evidence of expertise in fitting
- Evidence of being able to fit the panel in the time required.
The project is part-funded by the England European Regional Development Fund as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020.
With this invitation to tender, we would like to call on interested parties to assist Rakusen’s Limited with this assignment.
Submission Date: 09/06/2022
Project start date: 20/06/2022
Duration: 12 weeks
Rakusen’s Limited, Rakusen House, Clayton Wood Rise, Leeds LS16 6QN
Manufacturer of Matzos savoury biscuits.
Responders will be free to arrange a visit to the premises to survey the property.
The award of the contract to complete the work will be dependent on the award of funding through the Leeds City Region Enterprise Partnership (LEP).